kinderperfect Card Deck
$ 29.99 $ 19.99
KinderPerfect is a new card game for frazzled parents to turn the everyday pain of parenthood into an excuse for mommy juice!
KinderPerfect can be played alone or added to Cards Against Humanity. Either way, there are four times when KinderPerfect is better than unfiltered Netflix:
- Moms' night out to laugh at the challenges of parenthood.
- Baby showers to surprise new parents with the joys of poop.
- Birthday parties to break the ice with other parents you hardly know.
- Family get-togethers where Cards Against Humanity is too crass.
The “Parent” player will read out a red Question Card and other players will submit their white Answer Cards. The Parent picks the winner they like the best, well, because they said so. The winner then becomes the Parent for the next round. You win by amassing useless parenting Question Cards, just like in real life!
You should always play with copious refreshments and really good friends - even your parents.
What They Say
Parents and the press love KinderPerfect:
- "KinderPerfect is the perfect excuse to pour a little (or a sh*tload) of wine and hang out with like-minded friends." - Scary Mommy
- "Good news, parents! There's now a version of 'Cards Against Humanity' that you can really relate to." - Parenting
- "You're going to love this Cards Against Humanity parody made just for parents." - PopSugar
- "Got mine and I love them! They're hilarious, even made my husband laugh (and he's been saying a parent set wouldn't be as funny as the originals)." - Rebecca, Kickstarter Backer
- "We just finished playing straight through. Love the game and will be adding it into our Cards Against Humanity deck for some more laughs. Thanks for an amazing game." - Chris, Kickstarter backer